Marijuana Ordinance Revisions
Ordinance 2019-001 Marijuana Cultivation Facility License Regulations Revision
- Ordinance 2019-001 Providing for the Licensing and Permitting of Marijuana Cultivation Facilities, Marijuana Product Manufacturing Facilities, Retail Marijuana Stores, Marijuana Store, Marijuana Testing Facilities, and Marijuana Research and Development Facilities
- Resolution 2021-017 Finding that a Moratorium on the Acceptance of Applications for a License and Permit to Operate any Marijuana Facilities in Unincorporated Ouray County is Necessary; and Ordering the Moratorium effective April 28, 2021 to Remain Until New Regulations are Adopted or for Six Months Unless extended for Good Cause
- Resolution 2021-035 Extending the Moratorium Enacted by Resolution 2020-017 for another six months, or when new regulations are adopted, whichever occurs first
- Resolution 2022-012 Extending the Marijuana Cultivation Facility Moratorium for another six months, or when updated regulations are adopted, whichever occurs first.
Sign up for notifications of future meetings. Note: you will receive notification of all Board of County Commissioner meetings and work sessions.
To submit a comment to the Board of County Commissioners regarding the Marijuana Ordinance revisions, email the Deputy Clerk of the Board. Questions can be directed to (970)325-7320.
- December 7, 2021 9:00AM Work Session
- February 2, 2022 9:00AM Work Session
- February 23, 2022 9:00AM Work Session
- March 22, 2022 1:30PM Work Session
- April 6, 2022 1:30PM Work Session
- April 14, 2022 11:15AM Work Session
- April 27, 2022 9:00AM Work Session
- May 11, 2022 11:15AM Work Session