- Feature Links
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
If you have symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or even mild, early symptoms that you suspect might be COVID-19), don’t wait for a test to self-isolate.
- Testing is available to Ouray County residents - you do not need to be experiencing symptoms to be tested. Please call (970) 325-4670 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available Monday-Thursday, 9:00AM - 11:00AM.
Sign up by calling (970) 325-4670
- State of Colorado COVID-19 Hotline 1-877-268-2926 is available Monday - Friday 9AM-10PM, Saturday and Sunday 9AM-5PM. Staff is trained to answer COVID-19 vaccine-related questions, provide information about the vaccine providers, and give general information about COVID-19.
Vaccines Administered - updated 6-7-2021 (vaccine totals will be updated on Mondays)
First Dose: 1,547
Fully Vaccinated: 2,225
Total Vaccines Administered: 3,772
Ouray County Public Health Agency Orders
- Public Health Order 13 - Effective May 26, 2021 6:00PM Ouray County Rescinds Public Health Order/Mask Order
- Ouray County Buildings Reopening Plan
COVID-19 Messaging Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccine Informational Resources:
- Regional graphics and messaging (posters, post cards, sandwich boards, social media)
- Regional COVID-19 and Fire Information
MAC Meeting Agenda - First Wednesday of each month.