Ouray County COVID-19 Hotline - (970)626-5484. Information regarding COVID-19 pandemic in Ouray County. As of 04/04/2020 Ouray County has two confirmed cases. Updated 2:00PM 04-03-2020. Read on...
March 26, 2020 - The State of Colorado, Mile High United Way, and the Colorado State Emergency Operations Center activated 2-1-1 Colorado to connect Coloradans with human service resources statewide. Read on...
The BOCC recently adopted significant revisions to the County's Wildfire Mitigation Regulations. These changes will likely affect how you apply for a building permit and how you build in the County. The new regulations go into effect May 1, 2020. Click here for more information.
The Ouray County Clerk and Recorder is providing the public with the following general information about the recall election process for partisan Ouray County elected officials. Read on...
By April 1, 2020, every home will receive an invitation to participate in the 2020 Census. You will have three options for responding: 1) online, 2) by phone 3) by mail. Click here for more information on the 2020 Census.
2020 Election Information
- Public Notices:
- June 30, 2020 - 2020 Local June Primary
- November 3, 2020 - 2020 Presidential Election and General Election
- Ouray County Sheriff Recall Election Information
***Subject to change due to weather and emergencies***
(Subject to change due to weather and road conditions.)
Ouray County recommends that residents sign up for both WENS and CodeRED. Notifications can be sent via text message, email, or both.
Wireless Emergency Notification System (WENS) is a general system of text messages that is sent when the recipient might be affected by something occurring in Ouray County. You can sign up by clicking the icon above and following the prompts.You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by replying "unsubscribe" to the message.
CodeRED notifies residents of emergency situations or critical community alerts.
Ouray County Courthouse Temporary Office Relocation
**Office mailing addresses and phone number remain unchanged.**
- Ouray County Sheriff and Emergency Management Offices are located at 421 6th Avenue, Ouray.
- Ouray County Clerk & Recorder, Elections and Voter Service Polling Center are located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Treasurer & Public Trustee Office is located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Administration and Human Resources are located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Assessor is located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Municipal, County and District Courts are open for business at 630 Main Street, Ouray