Click here to view the November 19, 2018 Special Meeting Agenda Packet Nov. 19, 2018 Special Meeting Agenda Packet
Ouray County Housing Advisory Committee (OCHAC) has completed their 5-Year Strategic Plan; the Plan was formally adopted by the Committee during their August 23, 2018 meeting. OCHAC 5 Year Strategic Plan
***Subject to change due to weather and emergencies***
October 15, 2018 - Notice regarding High Country Roads (Subject to change due to weather and road conditions.)
Ouray County Courthouse Temporary Office Relocation Schedule
**Office mailing addresses and phone number remain unchanged.**
- Ouray County Sheriff and Emergency Management Offices are located at 309 6th Avenue, Ouray.
- Ouray County Clerk & Recorder, Elections and Voter Service Polling Center are located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Treasurer & Public Trustee Office is located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Administration and Human Resources are located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Assessor is located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Municipal, County and District Courts are open for business at 630 Main Street, Ouray
Ouray County recommends that residents sign up for both WENS and CodeRED. Notifications can be sent via text message, email, or both.
Wireless Emergency Notification System (WENS) is a general system of text messages that is sent when the recipient might be affected by something occurring in Ouray County. You can sign up by clicking the icon above and following the prompts.You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by replying "unsubscribe" to the message.
CodeRED notifies residents of emergency situations or critical community alerts.