Click here to view the September 17, 2019 BOCC Agenda Packet... September 17, 2019 BOCC Agenda Packet
Well water quality affects your health. Testing it can help you understand whether it is safe or if remediation may be necessary. FREE private well water testing is being offered in Ouray County, only through the end of 2019. Free Private Well Water Testing Information
***Subject to change due to weather and emergencies***
July 25, 2019 - High Country Road Opening Priority (Subject to change due to weather and road conditions.)
Ouray County recommends that residents sign up for both WENS and CodeRED. Notifications can be sent via text message, email, or both.
Wireless Emergency Notification System (WENS) is a general system of text messages that is sent when the recipient might be affected by something occurring in Ouray County. You can sign up by clicking the icon above and following the prompts.You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by replying "unsubscribe" to the message.
CodeRED notifies residents of emergency situations or critical community alerts.
Ouray County Courthouse Temporary Office Relocation
**Office mailing addresses and phone number remain unchanged.**
- Ouray County Sheriff and Emergency Management Offices are located at 309 6th Avenue, Ouray.
- Ouray County Clerk & Recorder, Elections and Voter Service Polling Center are located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Treasurer & Public Trustee Office is located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Administration and Human Resources are located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Assessor is located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Municipal, County and District Courts are open for business at 630 Main Street, Ouray